Max:Price from:Book$ 2850
Terms & Conditions
All rates are quoted in US$ net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
– Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
– Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
– Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
– Welcome flower arrangement
– In villa daily breakfast for two persons per room
– Car and driver for consecutive 8 hours per day (include petrol)
– Free internet service Wi-Fi
– Personalized check-out service upon arrival in the villa
- Special Offers & Promotions
– 15% Discounts for last minute booking
– 15% Discounts for booking 14-29 nights during low season
– 10% Discounts for booking 14-29 nights during high season
– 5% Discounts for more than 14-29 nights during peak season
– 20% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during low season
– 15% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during high season
– 10% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during peak season
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: June 16 – August 31, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 19 – January 8 (2015) & December 21 – January 8 (2016).
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.
Istana is the Indonesian word for palace, and when you step into The Istana Bali, you will not be disappointed. This incredible 5 bedroom villa in Uluwatu, one of Bali’s world class surfing beaches, has to be one of the premier luxury properties on this island. Clifftop ocean views, 5-star service, and the most luxurious surroundings imaginable make The Istana Bali the ultimate holiday home – the stuff dreams are made of!
The villa features impeccably furnished bedrooms, featuring all the modern conveniences, and a separate children’s wing with bunk beds and a play room. The living and dining areas have been enlarged for even greater comfort, and the AV rooms boasts a state of the art projector and a gigantic screen, with a Bose home theater system. Absolutely nothing has been overlooked in the design of this villa. It will simply take your breath away!
- AC Bedroom
- Arrival Pick-up
- Car and Driver
- Daily Breakfast
- Open Plan Living Area
- Personal Cook
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Located on Bali’s southern peninsula, Uluwatu and its surrounding beaches of Dreamland, Padang Padang, Bingin were formerly considered the exclusive playgrounds of the surfing community. However, a number of hotel and property developments over the past couple of years have created easier access to this area and tourists can take advantage of some spectacular white sand beaches. One of Bali’s most revered Hindu temples is located here, Pura Uluwatu, which stands majestically on a rocky cliff face with a sheer drop and amazing views over the ocean.